A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Ishwar Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Amit I. Patel practice?
- Dr. Amit Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amit Patel practices Anesthesiology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Citrus Heights, CA.
See Carmichael Anesthesiologists.