A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Patel, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan