A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- University Of California -Dav, Sacramento, Ca
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Ishwar Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Amit I. Patel practice?
- Dr. Amit Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amit Patel practices Anesthesiology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Gold River, CA.
See Carmichael Anesthesiologists.