A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Patel, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Patel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Indravadan Patel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amit I. Patel practice?
- Dr. Amit Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amit Patel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.