A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Shah is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Florida Hospital
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Indravadan Shah MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amit I. Shah practice?
- Dr. Amit Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Shah practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Oncologists.