A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Shah is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Florida Hospital
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Indravadan Shah MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amit I. Shah practice?
- Dr. Amit Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Shah practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Oncologists.