A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Shah is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Virtua Hlth-Mem Hsp Of Burl Co
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit J Shah MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Amit Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amit Shah practices Internal Medicine near Festus, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Draper, UT.
See Festus Internists.