A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Shah is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Jiterdrakumar Shah MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Amit Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amit Shah practices Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Draper, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists.