A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Joglekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Joglekar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joglekar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joglekar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Joglekar, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joglekar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Joglekar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Joglekar MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit Joglekar practice?
- Dr. Amit Joglekar has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Joglekar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Rochester, NH.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Pulmonologists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Sleep Medicine Doctors.