A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Joglekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Joglekar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Joglekar, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joglekar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Joglekar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Joglekar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit Joglekar practice?
- Dr. Amit Joglekar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amit Joglekar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Rochester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Somersworth, NH and Farmington, NH.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Pulmonologists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Sleep Medicine Doctors.