A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Garg, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Garg, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Garg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit K Garg BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amit K. Garg practice?
- Dr. Amit Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Garg practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clinton Township Cardiologists.