A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Garg, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Garg, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Garg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit K Garg BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amit K. Garg practice?
- Dr. Amit Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Garg practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clinton Township Cardiologists.