A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Gupta, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Tishomingo Health Services Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Kumar Gupta FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amit K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Amit Gupta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amit Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MS and Starkville, MS.
See Tupelo Internists and Tupelo Cardiologists.