A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Gupta, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Tishomingo Health Services Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Kumar Gupta FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amit K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Amit Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MS.
See Tupelo Internists and Tupelo Cardiologists.