A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Mathur has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Kumar Mathur MD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amit K. Mathur practice?
- Dr. Amit Mathur has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Mathur practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.