A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Kachalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Kachalia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Kachalia, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachalia graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kachalia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Pravin Kachalia MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit P. Kachalia practice?
- Dr. Amit Kachalia has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Kachalia practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.