Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amit Kamboj
Dr. Amit Kamboj, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South San Francisco, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Kamboj is affiliated with Kaweah Delta Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco Medical Center and University of California Davis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Amit Kamboj has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Amit Kamboj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South San Francisco, CA.
Dr. M Ranginwala
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Kunal Mehtani
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Sally Yu
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi28