Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amit Kamra
Dr. Amit Kamra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kamra is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div, Roxborough Memorial Hospital and Montefiore Med Ctr-Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einstei. He speaks English.
Dr. Amit Kamra has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amit Kamra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Naveen Goel
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Florence Solages
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Plantation, FL 0.02 mi28
Dr. David Saltzman
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Plantation, FL 0.03 mi45