A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Kansara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Kansara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Kansara, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Kansara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Chandravadan Kansara MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amit C. Kansara practice?
- Dr. Amit Kansara has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Amit Kansara practices Neurology near , .