Dr. Amitabha Karmakar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amitabha Karmakar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2016

Former Dental Office Manager

Dr. Karmakar is fantastic! He promises to find out why a person is having problems, orders all of the necessary tests and refers out, if necessary! He also made sure to have me come back for a follow-up, and I really really like him! The best doctor I have ever seen for pulmonary problems! I am so glad Dr. Lu referred me to him! He made me feel comfortable and explained everything in detail to me and my husband! Awesome doctor! I sure do recommend him to anyone who needs the answer to their lung problems! Great doctor experience! Mary

October 2nd, 2015

HE SAVED MY LIFE, WHEN MY DOCTOR WALKED AWAY AND FORGOT ABOUT ME.

April 8th, 2010

Makes me feel 2nd rate

Could be knowledgable, be doesn't seem to want to pass all patient information on. My primary gave me insight into a report and couldn't believe that he didn't tell me about a condition that showed up on a scan. He walks off as if he's in a bad mood half the time and doesn't finish answering questions. I haven't been able to get a follow-up appt. Every time I am scheduled, I wait 2 months to go in and then they cancel at the last minute. They don't return calls. ( the call center will but not the person you need for the specific doctor.) He needs a better relationship with the patient.

July 1st, 2008