inactive

Amit Khanna MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 25th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Khanna and his team are excellent. I had the best surgical experience of my life.

May 15th, 2014
I was referred to Dr Khanna by my GI doc for Diverticulosis. My appt was the last one of the day and as such all the little delays through the day made my appt about 20 minutes late.He had already reviewed my case and gave my a full explanation of what he had seen in the records and possible solutions. He was very thorough and took all the time needed. He answered questions and discussed my case at length. An earlier review commented about his arrogance. I found none of that. The days after the surgery while still in the hospital, Dr Khanna stopped by everyday and did a thorough assessment of my post op condition and took his time explaining eveerything that was going on and what was being done. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a colon/rectal surgeon.

December 19th, 2011
Great Specialist
I was referred to Dr. Khanna by another doctor. Initially, I had a long wait but he readily all my questions and addressed all my concerns respectfully and with courtesy. My surgery went great and Dr. Khanna again stood by and answered all my questions. A very positive experience overall. I would recommend him to friends and family.

August 16th, 2011
Arrogant
Dr. Khanna was late, arrogant, and rushed for my visit. After being cancelled for a prior emergency then waiting for more than an hour, I know I deserved better