Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist

by Mitch on May 15th, 2014

I was referred to Dr Khanna by my GI doc for Diverticulosis. My appt was the last one of the day and as such all the little delays through the day made my appt about 20 minutes late.He had already reviewed my case and gave my a full explanation of what he had seen in the records and possible solutions. He was very thorough and took all the time needed. He answered questions and discussed my case at length. An earlier review commented about his arrogance. I found none of that. The days after the surgery while still in the hospital, Dr Khanna stopped by everyday and did a thorough assessment of my post op condition and took his time explaining eveerything that was going on and what was being done. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a colon/rectal surgeon.

Great Specialist show details Great Specialist
Dec 19th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Khanna by another doctor. Initially, I had a long wait but he readily all my questions and addressed all my concerns respectfully and with courtesy. My surgery went great and Dr. Khanna again stood by and answered all my questions. A very positive experience overall. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Arrogant show details Arrogant
Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Khanna was late, arrogant, and rushed for my visit. After being cancelled for a prior emergency then waiting for more than an hour, I know I deserved better

by Erica on Apr 6th, 2010

I have Crohns Disease and Dr Khanna had to do emergency surgery on me back in Febuary 2009 when I was 20 years old. I honestly could not have asked for a better surgeon. Before and after my surgery Dr Khanna would sit at my bedside and answer any questions that my family or I had. Most Surgeons or doctors come in and out of rooms so quickly you dont even know they were even in there. He checked on me everyday and sat with me when I was feeling ill. I saw Dr Khanna when he was working out of Mt Sinai and god forbid I need another surgery I would be willing to go to whichever hospital he is currently working out of!