A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Kothari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Kothari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kothari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Surgical Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Jagdish Kothari MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit J. Kothari practice?
- Dr. Amit Kothari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amit Kothari practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Covington, LA.
See Tampa Internists.