A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Lahoti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Lahoti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahoti graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lahoti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- St Lukes Episcopal
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Lahoti MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Lahoti practice?
- Dr. Amit Lahoti has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Lahoti practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Nephrologists.