A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Maity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Maity, BA, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- DNA Damage
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Maity graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Maity has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maity accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans