A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Maity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maity
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maity Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Maity, BA, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- DNA Damage
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Maity graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Maity has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Maity BA, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Maity practice?
- Dr. Amit Maity has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Maity practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Radiologists.