A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Maity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maity
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maity Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Maity, BA, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- DNA Damage
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Maity graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Maity has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Maity BA, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Maity practice?
- Dr. Amit Maity has 10 office locations.
Dr. Amit Maity practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Radiologists.