A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Manhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Manhas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manhas
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manhas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Manhas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manhas graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manhas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Hari Manhas MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amit H. Manhas practice?
- Dr. Amit Manhas has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Manhas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.