A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Mehta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Mehta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Mehta MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Mehta practice?
- Dr. Amit Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Mehta practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.