A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Mehta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Mehta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Mehta MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Mehta practice?
- Dr. Amit Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Mehta practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.