Dr. Amit Mohan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amit Mohan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Amit Mohan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017

Disappointed in this provider

While the ease of making an appointment and the wait time on the day of visit were wonderful, this doctor seemed to have already decided what my issues were when she came in the door. I didn't feel like she listed to me or was concerned about the same things that concerned me. She made a mess of my prescriptions and then refused to correct these for my convenience.

October 4th, 2011

Excellent Physician

Dr. Mohan is a very kind, professional and knowledgeable MD. I needed a consult on a laceration to my hand that was not healing well and it was a blessing to meet Dr. Mohan. He was able to recommend a surgeon and his office staff was able to get me in to see the surgeon(Dr. Spencer Kirk)that same day. Dr. Kirk was also a very kind, professional and knowledgeable DO. Dr. Kirk repaired my laceration immediately with great skill, excellent technique, and gentle care. I am incredibly impressed with the kind, quick and professional care I received from both Dr. Mohan and Dr. Kirk. They treated me(an RN) with kindness, respect and professionalism. These are treasured gentlemen and I am very glad I entrusted my care to them.

August 11th, 2016