A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Paliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Paliwal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Paliwal, MBA, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paliwal graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Paliwal has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit R Paliwal MBA, MD, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit R. Paliwal practice?
- Dr. Amit Paliwal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amit Paliwal practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Claremont, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.