A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Paliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Paliwal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paliwal
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paliwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Paliwal, MBA, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paliwal graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Paliwal has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Reenu Paliwal MBA, MD, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A R. Paliwal practice?
- Dr. A Paliwal has 1 office location.
Dr. A Paliwal practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors.