A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Paliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Paliwal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Paliwal, M.P.H., MBA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paliwal graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Paliwal has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paliwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amit R. Paliwal practice?
Dr. Amit Paliwal practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Claremont, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.