A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Parikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Bariatric Medicine
- Colon Cancer
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Parikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Prakash Parikh DO is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amit P. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Amit Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Parikh practices Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL.