A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Patel MD is a male Vascular Surgeon and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amit Patel practice?
- Dr. Amit Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Patel practices Vascular Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.