A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Rastogi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rastogi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rastogi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Rastogi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastogi graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Rastogi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Rastogi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Amit Rastogi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Rastogi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Gastroenterologists.