A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Ray, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Ray has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Ray MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Ray practice?
- Dr. Amit Ray has 10 office locations.
Dr. Amit Ray practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.