A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Ray, MD, MBBS is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ray has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amit Ray practice?
Dr. Amit Ray practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Mondovi, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Kenosha, WI.
See Mondovi Neurologists.