A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Sadana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Sadana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadana
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Sadana, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadana graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sadana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Sadana MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Sadana practice?
- Dr. Amit Sadana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Sadana practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Tyler Internists and Tyler Gastroenterologists.