A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Sadana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Sadana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadana
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sadana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Sadana, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadana graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sadana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Sadana MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Sadana practice?
- Dr. Amit Sadana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Sadana practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Tyler Internists and Tyler Gastroenterologists.