Dr. Amit Saha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
Best Dr Ever
Dr Saha is the best Dr Ever!!! He is so smart even in other areas... He has the best manner ever when hes talking to you. Explains everything very well. He also returned my call one night within minutes. He is very carring.

August 18th, 2016
I was very blessed that Dr. Saha was on call when I went to Mercy ER with a large abscess on my colon. He was committed to doing everything he could to bring healing to me without surgery, and he was successful! Thank you so much, Dr. Saha! I highly recommend him!

March 21st, 2016
Decent doc, not good for pain
Decent doc, not much help with pain. Anal fissures, extremely painful to use bathroom, gave me cream to heal fissures, gave me nothing for pain of going to the bathroom, despite repeated requests. Three weeks of intensely painful bowel movements (think pooping razor blades), before cream started to heal. Calls to doc for follow-up and pain meds were never returned. Ended up going to Acute Care for pain meds so I could poop without crying.

January 21st, 2016
Dr. Saha, is outstanding doctor that really cares for his patients!

September 24th, 2015
Excellent physician. Will definitely recommend him.

September 22nd, 2015
He's one of the best Dr's I've had the pleasure dealing with. He made feel very comfortable in all aspects of my treatment as well as shown concern with my recovery.

May 10th, 2015
Excellent Doctor and staff!!

March 25th, 2015
I love him! He had taken care of me since 2004

October 16th, 2014
Would not recommend. Terrible experience with this doctor. if you have issues other than hemmorhoids go somewhere else. Would have died had not sought other professional treatment elsewhere. Office areas and floor were dirty and support staff not very accommodating or friendly.

August 8th, 2014
I would never recommend this physician to anyone.

May 13th, 2013
Best doctor ever
Knowledgable, compassionate, respected by patients and physicians alike. Could never say enough accolades about him and his expertise!

March 25th, 2013
Disappointed
Had severe pain due to hemorrhoid pain. Recommended by a friend and family doctor. Started off great, went through the new patient interviews, etc. Checked me out and decided that banding a few at a time would be better than surgery. Got my first band, then went to the pharmacy to get my pain meds. Turns out, he prescribed the exact painkiller I told him I was highly allergic to about an hour earlier. Called the office, they said they were very sorry and would get me a new prescription. But they wanted to wait a day so they didn't look like they were writing bad scripts. Wholly unprofessional attitude about the situation. Despite this horrible first start, I went back for a follow up/continuation. When I asked him directly about him prescribing me the wrong meds when we went over it 10 minutes before he wrote the script, he tried to blame the pharmacy for not catching it AND said he was too busy to really stay on top of things like that. That really upset me but I didn't at that point realize I had other options. The last straw was when he told me some of my issues still required surgery despite telling me earlier that banding would fix them all. Also, his bedside manner is awful, he'll be finished examining, but he'll let you lay there in "the position" and talk to you without telling you he is finished. Very uncomfortable. I know some people have had great success with him (my friend who referred me is one, but he went straight for the surgery and is issue free now) but my experience was awful and I cannot recommend anyone going in there. The staff is nice and his head nurse is great but Dr. Saha has a long way to go on bedside manner....