A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Sahasrabudhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Sahasrabudhe, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- shoulder injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahasrabudhe graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sahasrabudhe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit A Sahasrabudhe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amit A. Sahasrabudhe practice?
- Dr. Amit Sahasrabudhe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amit Sahasrabudhe practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Sports Medicine Doctors.