A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Sahasrabudhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Sahasrabudhe, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahasrabudhe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sahasrabudhe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahasrabudhe graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sahasrabudhe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit A Sahasrabudhe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amit A. Sahasrabudhe practice?
- Dr. Amit Sahasrabudhe has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Sahasrabudhe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.