A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Saini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Saini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Saini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saini graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Saini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Saini MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit Saini practice?
- Dr. Amit Saini has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Saini practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Geriatric Doctors.