A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Sareen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Sareen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sareen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Sareen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sareen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sareen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Sareen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit Sareen practice?
- Dr. Amit Sareen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amit Sareen practices Emergency Medicine near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Hazleton Emergency Physicians.