A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Sarnaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Sarnaik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Sarnaik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnaik graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sarnaik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Sarnaik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit Sarnaik practice?
- Dr. Amit Sarnaik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amit Sarnaik practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Emergency Physicians.