A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Saxena is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxena
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saxena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Saxena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Saxena has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit DR Saxena MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit D. Saxena practice?
- Dr. Amit Saxena has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amit Saxena practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.