A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Saxena is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Saxena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Saxena has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit DR Saxena MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit D. Saxena practice?
- Dr. Amit Saxena has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amit Saxena practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Geriatric Doctors.