A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Singal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Singal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singal
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Singal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Singal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Singal MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Singal practice?
- Dr. Amit Singal has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Singal practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, and Dallas Hepatologists.