A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Singal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Singal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Singal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Singal MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Singal practice?
- Dr. Amit Singal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amit Singal practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Tyler Internists, Tyler Gastroenterologists, and Tyler Hepatologists.