A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Singh, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Paul Singh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Amit P. Singh practice?
- Dr. Amit Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Singh practices Anesthesiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Anesthesiologists.