Amit Sohagia Is this you?

Have you seen Amit Sohagia?

December 14th, 2014

fast, smart, accurate doctor

I visited Dr. Sohagia and he was very knowledgable about his work. He was on time which is a pointer for me many doctors always make you wait. His staff were friendly and I definitely recommend

September 22nd, 2014

Office Visit to set up Appointment for Liver Biopsy on Tumor

Dr. Sohagia and his nurse Tesha are a great team. Dr. Sohagia does what I want--he explains everything in detail compassionately and tells me exactly what the problem with my health involves. He is not an alarmist, but he lets me know that my liver needs more testing to see if I have Cancer. He then gave me an idea of what I will have to do if a malignancy is found in my liver. His friendly warmth in a difficult situation calms me and helps me develop a positive attitude. He is an excellent doctor, and I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. I would without question go to him again. Tesha is a very special assistant to Dr. Sohagia. Her encouragement and compassionate attitude was ongoing when I was in the office. Dr. Sohagia is very fortunate to have her on his staff. She exudes hope and warmth at a very unsettling time. Dr. Sohagia and Tesha are top notch. I'm so sorry it took me so long to write this review, but my wife and I have been away babysitting our grandchildren for the last couple of weeks.

July 25th, 2014

Great Dr. with a even better staff .I will highly recommend anyone with a gastro problem to inquire about this Dr. and his staff Thank you To his nurse LIsa also!

July 16th, 2014

Very friendly and care for the patient. Dr. Sohagia and his staff made me feel very valued and the meeting was personal!

July 15th, 2014

Dr. Sohagia has been my husband's doctor for about three years. He has not only treated and monitored his esophageal varices, but has also coordinated and communicated with other doctors on my husband's behalf. His expertise and concern for my husband's well being is of great comfort to us and another example of his strengths and professionalism.

July 11th, 2014

Very courteous staff. The girls in phillipsburg were all awesome. Dr sohagia awesome doctor. Tesha was very kind and professional and answered all my questions. I would recommend this practice to all my family and friends.

July 9th, 2014

Very good doctor, very pleasant and makes you feel comfortable. His staff is terrific, Tesha included.

July 7th, 2014

Courteous staff.Dr Sohagia great doctor. I was greeted with kindness and felt very welcome. Highly recommended practice.

July 1st, 2014

make you feel very comfortable

Everytime I go here the staff is very nice, I usually get Melissa and she is the sweetest nurse ever. She always tries to relate to you in any way she can and she answers my questions. Dr. Sohagia is also really nice and gentle.

May 16th, 2014

he is avery good doctor very informative and takes the time to answer your questions his assistant Lisa is awesome she takes time to answer any of your question

May 12th, 2014

1st meeting

He was very informative about my case and his assistant Lisa is an important and valued asset to his practice. I will be seeing them in the near future.

May 6th, 2014