A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Srivastava is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Srivastava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Srivastava has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Srivastava MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Amit Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Srivastava practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Riverside, IL.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Gastroenterologists.