A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Srivastava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Srivastava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Srivastava has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Srivastava MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amit Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Amit Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Srivastava practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Riverside, IL.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Gastroenterologists.