A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Srivastava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Srivastava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Srivastava has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Srivastava MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amit Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Amit Srivastava has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amit Srivastava practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Largo, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.