A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Srivastava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Srivastava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Srivastava has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Srivastava MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amit Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Amit Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Srivastava practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.