A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Thaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Thaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Thaker, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Thaker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Kaushik Thaker DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit K. Thaker practice?
- Dr. Amit Thaker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amit Thaker practices Internal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists.