Surgeons, Family Practitioner
81 E State Rt 4
Ste 401
Paramus, NJ 07652
201-646-1121
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

I have had scheduled appointments with Dr. Trivedi, and each time I waited more than 1 hour. I find this to be completely disrespectful of my time and the time of the other patients waiting to see him. Maybe patients are scheduled this way so they are forced to see the nurse practioner (who is very capable and confirmed that Dr. Trivedi is ALWAYS late for his appts) as opposed to rescheduling the appointment! He may be a good surgeon, but I want a physician who will give me more of his time instead of just lining his pockets with my $$$.

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

If you're looking for someone to hold your hand, and pat you on the head, look elsewhere. If you're looking for an excellent surgeon, go to Dr. Trivedi. My hernia repair was superb. He did a great job.

|  Former patient  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

Dr. Trivedi did my bariatric surgery in 2003. He was compassionate, professional and had a great sense of humor. His manner before,during and after surgery made me feel I was in competent hands. I would highly recommend him but his office staff left a lot to be desired as far as professionalism goes.