A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Uppal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uppal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Uppal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppal graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Uppal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Uppal MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amit Uppal practice?
- Dr. Amit Uppal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Uppal practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Pulmonologists.