A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Patel, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders Sleep Apnea Insomnia Sleepwalking Narcolepsy Periodic Limb Movements Circadian Rhythm Disorders Sleep Phase Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Vinod Patel MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Amit Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amit Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA.
See Falls Church Internists, Falls Church Pulmonologists, Falls Church Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Falls Church Critical Care Practitioners.