A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders Sleep Apnea Insomnia Sleepwalking Narcolepsy Periodic Limb Movements Circadian Rhythm Disorders Sleep Phase Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit Vinod Patel MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amit V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Amit Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Internists, Falls Church Pulmonologists, Falls Church Critical Care Practitioners, and Falls Church Sleep Medicine Doctors.