Dr. Amit Kumar Verma MD is male, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Verma, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Verma has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Amit Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amit K. Verma practice?
Dr. Amit Verma practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Oncologists, and Bronx Hematologists.