A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Verma is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Verma, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Verma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit K Verma MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amit K. Verma practice?
- Dr. Amit Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Amit Verma practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Hematologists, and Bronx Oncologists.