A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amit Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amit Verma is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amit Verma, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Verma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amit K Verma MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amit K. Verma practice?
- Dr. Amit Verma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amit Verma practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Hematologists, and Bronx Oncologists.