Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amit Waghray
Dr. Amit Waghray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Chandler, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Waghray is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital and John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain. He speaks English.
Dr. Amit Waghray has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amit Waghray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.
Dr. Ernst-Gilbert Schreiber
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Chandler, AZ 0 mi30
Dr. Philip Husband
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Chandler, AZ 0 mi32
Dr. David Daniels
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Chandler, AZ 0 mi3