A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Adhikari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Adhikari is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Adhikari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adhikari graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu.
Dr. Adhikari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita Adhikari BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amita Adhikari practice?
- Dr. Amita Adhikari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amita Adhikari practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.