A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Bishnoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Bishnoi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishnoi graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bishnoi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita D Bishnoi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Amita D. Bishnoi practice?
- Dr. Amita Bishnoi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amita Bishnoi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Rheumatologists.