A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Chaudhary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhary
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Chaudhary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chaudhary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- ChippenhamJhnstn Wils Hospitals
- Chippenham/JHNSTN Wils Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita A Chaudhary MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amita A. Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Amita Chaudhary has 1 office location.
Dr. Amita Chaudhary practices Family Medicine near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Family Physicians.