Internist, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 30th, 2012

This doctor is a get em in and get em out charge the insurance kind of doctor. She barely ever touches you she wants to make diagnosis from the computer. She will ask you a question and cut you off and finish it for you, write a prescription and schedule a new day to charge your insurance.

Dr. Amita Dave, M.D. CARES show details Dr. Amita Dave, M.D. CARES
Aug 1st, 2011

I recently saw Dr. Amita Dave to establish a Primary Health Care Doctor Relationship and being new to the area, I had put it off since I have an extensive and complicated medical history that would overwhelm many doctors and have caused initial insults when seeing doctors in the past. Dr. Dave reviewed patiently all my records, examined me completely was very understanding, patient, kind and professional as was all her office staff. I was glad to have finally found a Doctor who would accept me and most especially, one who is so caring and understanding. She is GREAT and would highly recommend her to anyone. The office was full on my visit time but I only waited a few minutes and was called back. She acted as though she wasn't rushed and listened thoroughly. I consider myself lucky to have found her. They are execeptional.