A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Kathuria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Kathuria is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Kathuria, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Insulin Resistance
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kathuria graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kathuria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Shands at The University of FL
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Flo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita Kathuria MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amita Kathuria practice?
- Dr. Amita Kathuria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amita Kathuria practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL.
See Dallas Internists.