A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Saxena, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saxena has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita Niki Saxena MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amita N. Saxena practice?
- Dr. Amita Saxena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amita Saxena practices Pediatrics near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Pediatricians.