A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amita Sharma Nayyar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amita Sharma Nayyar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amita Sharma Nayyar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma Nayyar graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharma Nayyar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- PinnacleHealth Hospitals
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amita Sharma Nayyar MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amita Sharma Nayyar practice?
- Dr. Amita Sharma Nayyar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amita Sharma Nayyar practices Psychiatry near Lemoyne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Lemoyne Psychiatrists.